|Posted by Obed Rauf on October 23, 2012 at 3:45 PM|
1. Jesus is the Foundation upon which we should build our lives as His disciples.
2. Anything that prevents us building our lives on Jesus as the foundation should be removed with the help of the Holy Spirit
3. Jesus wants us as His Disciples to come to Him, hear His words and put them into practice.
4. God the Father's desire is that all Christians grow in maturity in Him, but this cannot occur without His permission.
5. God wants us to lay the right foundations and then He will take us on from spiritual milk to more solid food so that we can grow in maturity in Him.